KRYFS’s long-term CSR objective is “to improve the quality of life of economically backward people, through its projects in Education, with special emphasis on the girl child, Environment, Healthcare and through holistic approach for overall community development”.
As responsible Corporate Citizen, KRYFS along with its subsidiaries and associated companies will promote sustainable development of the community with which it is involved and improve the Quality of Their Life with involvement of its stakeholders, through its focused thrust areas.
Some of the initiatives taken up in the past in association with Rotary International
- 110 pediatric heart surgeries for poor children at Kokilaben Ambani Hospital Andheri
- Providing buses and e-learning kits to society of education, empowering over 300 challenged children
- Modern equipment for Bachhubhai KBHB eye hospital
- Providing 112 e – learning kits including projectors and software, impacting the lives of 7000 children in Palghar district
- Opening rehabilitation and learning centres for children challenged with both deafness and blindness.
Always Putting Values Above Business
IN ASSOCIATION WITH
View our CSR Policy
Download the offline version of PDF