What We Provide
- Turnkey EPC for the Solar Photovoltaic System
- Detailed understanding of client’s power consumption pattern, and based on the findings, suggesting the required solar installation
- On-Grid Solar System to cut down the electricity bills
- Customized Off-Grid Solar System for the grid independent power source
- Rooftop or ground mounted installations
- One-Stop Solution covering entire power cycle including Generation, Transmission & Distribution
Why Rooftop Solar is The Future?
Solar panels installed on the roof convert sun’s energy into electricity. With solar-rooftop, your electricity bills will be massively reduced as the power which is generated from the sun is directly been consumed by the in-house loads, thus reducing the power requirement from the grid. Solar plants are designed to operate for more than 25 years, and with proper maintenance and monitoring, it will last way beyond its service life.
Other Advantages of Rooftop Solar System
- Solar plants require minimal maintenance, and have less maintenance cost
- Reduces the heat transmitted to the topmost floor and as a result it will lower the ambient temperature of the floor.
- Solar installations are modular type i.e. in future the system can be expanded without effecting the old installation
- Fast payback period, typically around 3-4 years
- Reduces carbon footprint, helps your company GO GREEN
On-Grid Solar System
Off-Grid Solar System
- Consumer purchases the solar energy plant and gets it installed on his/her premises
- They receive all of the electricity savings and available subsidies
- The biggest benefit of this module is that the consumer will see immediate savings on its utility bills
Roof Top Solar | ON-Grid
Grid-Tied: This is designed to supply the generated power to the grid and also power the load (C&I Clients)
Grid-Interactive: This system works in conjunction with either a battery backup or diesel generator to support the load even during a power failure.
This system is designed to work only with a battery backup or diesel generator to support the load.
Consumer Decision Points
- Saving from Industrial and Commercial Tariff of the Utility (Utility Tariff for C&I Clients varies between INR 5-INR12/kWh)
- Reach of the grid to end consumer
- Irregularity of utility’s supply
- Availability of rooftop area
- Environmental concern and commitment
- The mandate of installing renewable power source by the regulatory body
Download our Solar Brochure Here
Download the offline version of all our offerings in Solar business, feel free to contact us for any queries