EPC – Engineering Procurement Construction
With a legacy of 25 years in the power sector, KRYFS Power Components Ltd. understands the challenges and complexities of the industry in great detail. In its pursuit to offer quality products, services KRYFS power Components Ltd. ventured into the Engineering, Procurement & Construction (EPC ) business .With our CRGO laminations, core coil assemblies, transformer tanks and transformers being manufactured in-house provides KRYFS the added advantage in project management, engineering, procurement, construction, and commissioning expertise to deliver complex engineering projects. We have the edge to deliver the project with the highest quality standards, timely completion & focus on Environmental Health & safety aspects.
Always Putting Values Above Business
- Providing turnkey execution of HV Substation, Transmission and Distribution lines, metering solutions with leading-edge products and systems backed by highly trained & experienced professionals enabling a comprehensive range of services from conceptualization to commissioning.
- Addressing every aspect of project needs encompassing planning, project management, financial considerations, and environmental needs.
- Cost- Quality balance with in-time execution leading to customer delight.
We find all the complexities of any kind of project can be overcome by applying the above basic principles and a project can be completed within the scheduled completion period with a reasonable quality of workmanship. We in KRYFs have evolved our own way, call it “Hamara KRYFS Way” on the above basic principles of TOC to achieve customer satisfaction.
We find all the complexities of any kind of project can be overcome by applying the basic principles of Theory of Constraints (TOC) and a project can be completed within the scheduled completion period with a good quality of workmanship. We in KRYFs have evolved our own way, call it “Hamara KRYFS Way” on the above basic principles of TOC to achieve customer satisfaction.
Design & Engineering. Our expertise lies in:
- Pre & post bid engineering.
- Feasibility studies.
- DPR preparation.
- Walk-in survey, Detailed survey & Check survey.
- Providing Techno Economical Solutions.
- Access to the latest Engineering Software for detailed & complex engineering solutions.
- Preparation of Engineering drawings, survey drawings, As-built drawings using Auto CAD.
Construction, Our expertise lies in:
- Strong team of project managers, Site engineers, planning team, EHS team, QMS team, Audit team, Financial team, Liasoning team & Testing & Commissioning Team.
- The team members are well qualified and well experienced in their respective domain and have executed many projects.
- The team members are trained and retrained on regular basis to hone their technical competencies.
Procurement. Our expertise lies in:
- Data bank of leading vendors for various items.
- Classification of vendors based on their technical & delivery competencies.
- Matching material for effective execution at site.
- Data on the selection of subcontractors based on their technical competence, tools & tackles & adequate manpower.
- In house tracking system to expedite the delivery of material at the site.
Project Management: our Expertise lies in:
- Strong team of Project Management who look after every task of project at Micro & Macro level.
- Use project management tools like MS Project, Primavera tools.
- Strong team of financial managers who look after the financial details of the project with respect to financial deliverables.
- Measure financial progress w,r.t physical progress.
- Have weekly review of project progress on all aspects.
KRYFS Power Components is an EPC company, specialised in providing turnkey solutions from concept to commissioning of Grid Substations, 33 KV and downstream lines, laying of 33 KV Under Ground cables, Stringing of ABC cables, Metering of consumers premises.
|Utility||HT line (kM)||LT line (kM)||Transformation capacity (MVA)||Distribution Transformers (kVA)||BPL/APL kits
|Grid connected rooftop Solar panels of 1kW|
|Odisha Power Transmission Company Limited (OPTCL)||320||239||92||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Ajmer Vidyut Vitaran Nigam Limited (AVVNL)||517||2956||N/A||51008||5701||N/A|
|Central Electricity Supply Utility of Odisha (CESU)||226.7||333.8||N/A||87500||25968||N/A|
|South Bihar Power Distribution Company Limited (Electrification works of Aurangabad district in Bihar under DDUGJY)||1268.46||960||120||87360||7000||N/A|
|South Bihar Power Distribution Company Limited (Urban
Electrification Work in Nalanda Circle in Bihar under IPDS)
|Solar Projects||Capacity (KWp)||Annual generation (KWH)||Annual Savings (INR)|
|KRYFS factory, Palghar||101 KWp||1.3 Lac units||INR 10 Lac.|
|Tata Motors, Sanand||2 000 KWp||30 Lac units||INR 1.1 Cr.|
|Terna Engineering & Dental College, Nerul||476 KWp||6.5 Lac units||INR 1.25 Cr.|
|Sr.No.||Name of Client||Scope of Work||Voltage Class||Scheme/
|Description of work|
|1||Odisha Power Transmission
Company Limited (OPTCL)
|10 MVA Substation(07 Nos),
16 MVA Substation (01 Nos),
6.2 MVA Substation (01 Nos),
33 kV Line(89.96 KM),
33 Kv UG Cable( 5.2 Km),
11 kV UG Cable (6.3Km)
1.1 KV UG Cable (1.53 km)
11 kV Line(74.3 KM),
11 kV DTS – (0.9 MVA)
|33 kV & 11 kV||ODSSP||Engineering, Supply, erection and commissioning of 33/11 kV substation and Associated lines on Total Turnkey basics.|
|2||Ajmer Vidyut Vitaran Nigam
|11 KV DTS(27.136 MVA)
11 KV Line(1708.5 Km)
11 kV AB Cable(16.96 Km)
LT AB Cable(1083.97 Km)
|11 kV & 6.35 kV||RGGVY – 05||6.35 / 0.24 KV Single Phase Distribution Transformer Sub-station, 11 KV Single Phase line, LT Single Phase line & BPL connections on Total Turnkey basics.|
|3||Ajmer Vidyut Vitaran Nigam
|11 KV DTS(13.96 MVA)
11 KV Line(2312 Km)
11 kV AB Cable(8.730 Km)
LT AB Cable(526.92 Km)
|11 kV & 6.35 kV||RGGVY – 06||6.35 / 0.24 KV Single Phase Distribution Transformer Sub-station, 11 KV Single Phase line, LT Single Phase line & BPL connections on Total Turnkey basics.|
|4||Central Electricity Supply Utility of Odisha (CESU)||33 Kv UG Cable(107.8 Km),
11 KV Line(316.76 Km),
11 KV Ab Cable(293.59 Km)
11 KV AB Cable with Steel wire(110 Km),
LT AB Cable(153.01 Km)
11 KV DTS(85 MVA)
|33 kV & 11 kV||R-APDRP||Engineering, Supply, erection and commissioning of HT (33/11 kV) UG cables and lines, VCBs, new/Aug. of DTR, up-gradation of lines, new/Aug. of LT service connection. Metering and other works on Total Turnkey basics.|
|5||South Bihar Power Distribution
(Electrification works of Aurangabad district in Bihar under DDUGJY)
|10 MVA Substation(12 Nos),
10 MVA Substation aug.(05 Nos),
33 KV Bay Extension(03 Nos),
33 kV Line(223.75 CKM),
33 Kv UG Cable(11.25 Km),
11 kV UG Cable (10.08 Km)
11 kV Line(962.6 CKM),
11 kV AB Cable Line(45.32 CKM)
LT Line AB Cable – (960 CKM)
11 kV DTS – (87.36MVA) and BPL work
|33 kV & 11 kV||DDUGJY||Engineering, Supply, erection and commissioning of 33/11 kV substation, Associated lines along with LT service connection and metering on Total Turnkey basics.|
|6||South Bihar Power Distribution
(Urban Electrification Work in Nalanda
Circle in Bihar under IPDS)
|10 MVA Substation(01 Nos),
10 MVA Substation aug.(05 Nos),
33 KV Bay Extension(02 Nos),
33 kV Line(87.18 CKM),
33 Kv UG Cable(3 Km),
11 kV Line(71.12 CKM),
11 kV Ab Cable Line(24.53 CKM)
11 kV DTS – (7.3 MVA) and BPL work
|33 kV & 11 kV||IPDS||Engineering, Supply, erection and commissioning of PSS 33 kV Lines, 11 kV Lines, Distribution Transformer and LT lines works on Total Turnkey basics.|
Download All our Brochures Here
Download the offline version of all our offerings, feel free to contact us for any queries